Pending as with our previous communications that there are no further negative developments with Covid-19 virus we plan to still host our Basketball Camp from August 22 to August 26. We will open registration soon. No payment is required until we know for sure that we can move forward with the camp. Please register soon as we do need to know the amount of interest in the Camp.